Saturday, November 12, 2011

Today is the day...

Well, this is the day which is officially the season marker for me. Today is that last time this year that I will be cutting my lawn.

One of the few advantages to winter is the lack of cutting the grass. This is replaced by a more horrid thing known as shoveling a driveway. My driveway can take a very long time depending on the amount of snow-fall. Ten inches of snow equals three hours of shoveling by myself. (I really wish I had a snow-blower). Both of these activities are physically strenuous. I'm not complaining, but it is hard.

Well, I hope Michigan beats Illinois on this wonderfully sunny day and I hope to see my four followers at the trivia night.

Goodbye to fall and greetings to Winter.

Happy Saturday to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...