Friday, October 21, 2011

Break, Break, Break

"Break, Break, Break on thy cold grey stones oh sea. And I would that my tongue could utter, the thoughts that arise in me."

St. A's fall break is coming to a close and tears are pouring down my cheeks just thinking about it. No, I'm not crying at all. I have always hated studying for tests, but I love taking tests. I think this is almost everybody's case. Anyways, it''l be sad to leave home and go back to the much dreaded midterm exams.

Well, at least I am seeing some of my good friends this afternoon. I was starting to feel kinda lonely. After kind of a depressing weekend for sports, I think I am ready to just face school.

Hope nobody's thrown up while driving or lost their banana protection case or gotten bored of staring at knife magazines. These are not implications of any people I know.

Just kidding guys.

Happy Friday!

-Gabe 

2 comments:

  1. I think someone wants his magazines back... subtle, Gabe; very subtle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, shut up Gabe! No one's thrown up while driving....not even close....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...