Sunday, December 4, 2011

Treasure

While my Dad and I were putting poisonous tablets into our attic for mice, we decided to get the stuff out of the other side of the attic. During the summer, I was putting long beams of wood and several 2x4's into the attic for storage. I discovered a trunk decorated with flowers, some type of boogie board and a toboggan. I didn't take them out though.

So we decided to go up there. My dad found more stuff that I didn't see before. There were ski boots, ski poles, skis, two sledding boards, the toboggan of course, two hockey sticks and two containers full of working Christmas lights. We were pretty excited since the stuff is now ours and most of it is actually useful.

I hope you all enjoy the few hours of Sunday we have left.

Happy Sunday!

-Gabe Heffernan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...